Check out the various ways we can show our support for Police and Border Patrol Agents, called "Boosts". All are very practical, some we do in person, most we send to them. ALL are greatly appreciated. To LEO's, how can we boost your morale?
Boosts we send:
- Hand written "thank you" cards from supporters around the country.
- Pocketsize Peacemaker Bibles, with special inserts written by Chaplains, specific to LEO's
- Customized vinyl wall banners, signed by supporters to say "thank you".
- Commercial snow cone machines, complete with Torani flavored syrups
- Delicious bakery treats; muffins, scones, and cookies sent from Mission Muffins
- Hand sanitizers; pocket size spray bottles from StaySafe
- Popcorn machines, complete with bags, salt and popcorn
- Road bags; snacks for patrol cars with a message of "Thanks!"
- Flashlight pens; high quality pen with LED flashlight and screen stylus tip
- Neck coolers; cloth bandanas with gel beads inside, when soaked in ice water, stay cool for hours
Multiple boosts gift items are sent to stations, by request, on an ongoing repetitive basis.
In-person boosts: (location of station determines our ability to provide this)
- Simple meals, lunch or dinner, prepared/served by Morale Boosters volunteers
- Iced drinks, complete with Torani syrups and various dairy/non-dairy creamers
- Tasty treats, muffins, scones, cookies, etc.
All In-person boosts include Thank You cards, Bibles, and possibly other "boost" gift items.