We put our support for Agents, Officers, and Deputies into action with practical and effective morale boosts. Some we deliver in person, but most we mail to points of contact who will distribute the boosts to their fellow LEOs. ALL boosts are greatly appreciated because LEOs are a class act, and they're easy to please! But we send the best we can afford.
Boosts we send:
- Hand written "thank you" cards from supporters around the country.
- Pocketsize Peacemaker Bibles, with inserts written by Chaplains, specific to LEOs
- Customized banners signed by supporters with expressions of appreciation.
- Commercial snow cone machines, complete with Torani flavored syrups
- Delicious bakery treats; muffins, scones, and cookies from Mission Muffins and elsewhere
- Light pens; high quality pens with styluses and messages that can be lit up
- Road bags; snacks that Agents and Officers can take with them on patrol
- Popcorn machines, complete with bags, salt, and popcorn
- Hand sanitizers; pocket size spray bottles from StaySafe
- Neck coolers; bandanas with gel beads inside that, when soaked in cold water, stay cool for hours
Multiple boosts are sent to Agents and Officers serving in the most discouraging locations on an ongoing basis.
In-person boosts: (location of station determines our ability to provide this)
- Simple meals, lunch or dinner, prepared/served by Morale Boosters volunteers
- Iced drinks, complete with Torani syrups and various dairy/non-dairy creamers
- Tasty treats, muffins, scones, cookies, etc.
All In-person boosts include Thank-You cards, Bibles, and other boosts in words and actions.